Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Year Later

Time flies! It's exactly one year since I last posted anything here. I said I would post some stories from the North Pole expedition but haven't done so. Partly because I have been busy, and partly lazy. But most of all, I think I will save them for later, maybe in a form of a book, or maybe a website. I have no plan for these yet as things started to get even busier for me. So I have to apologize to those who'd been asking me for this, especially one of my friends from Toronto.

Last week was the "anniversary". I did not celebrate it, but it was very nice to see my story published in two newspapers in Vietnam (Tuoi Tre and Thanh Nien) exactly one year after the date I arrived at the pole. Actually last summer a Vietnamese paper in Southern Calif (Nguoi Viet) already ran an article about this trip. Thanks guys for picking me out of obscurity. Also, I want to thank those who left comments, here or in forums on the internet.

Well, a year has passed and time to look forward to the next challenge: the South Pole.

No comments: