Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sponsor(s) Needed

I have been super busy, with work (two projects at the same time and year end performance review), planning for the Morocco and Portugal trip and on sponsor proposal.

Regarding sponsorship, I contacted one potential sponsor early last week and they came back asking if I could provide a small presentation. Of course I will have to come up with one and justify why they should sponsor me. The problem is with all the busy work going on, I have to write in Vietnamese. I'm fluent in Vietnamese, but never wrote anything that is formal like a PowerPoint. Well, I spent a lot of time last night (after skipping my gym day) and today to finish it. Don't know how well they will receive it and if they will even consider sponsoring, but I thought it doesn't hurt to try. Wish me luck.

No comments: